Denver, CO: 29th NPF
Watch videos below or go straight to the Beyond Pesticides' YouTube Channel and find the Forum Playlists.
Denver, CO: 29th National Pesticide Forum
This presentation was given by Maria Rodale on the topic of Organic Agriculture for the conference: Sustainable Community: Practical solutions for health and the environment (April 8-9, 2011, Colorado School of Public Health, Denver, CO).
For a complete schedule of activities, see the forum program.
- Pesticides 101 (Caroline Cox)
- Conference Welcome (Jay Feldman)
- Protecting Pollinators from Pesticides: Stopping the demise of honeybees (Tom Theobald, James Frazier, PhD, Marygael Meister)
- Genetically Engineered Food: Failed promises and hazardous outcomes (George Kimbrell)
- Health and Science Panel (John Adgate, PhD,
Dana Boyd Barr, PhD,
Christine Parks, PhD,
Changlu Wang, PhD)
- Beyond Lists: Where did all those pesticides come from? (Theo Colborn, PhD)
- The Polluters: The making of our chemically altered environment (Ben Ross, PhD)
- Organic Land Management: From lawns to landscapes and beyond (Chip Osborne, Tom Kanatakeniate Cook, Timothy Lee Scott, Rella Abernathy, PhD, Lani Malmberg)
- Organic: United We Stand (Maria Rodale)