Tools for Change
This page is designed to help activists and other concerned citizens organize around a variety of pesticide issues on the local, state and national level. We want to help provide you the tools you need for change. Check out both the Issues and Resources below.
Looking for general pesticide information? Start here.
- Antibacterials (including triclosan)
- Children and Schools, see also Childhood Asthma.
- Genetic Engineering
- Golf and the Environment
- Invasive Plant Management
- Lawns and Landscapes
- Organic Food, see also Eating with a Conscience
- Pollinators and Pesticides
- West Nile Virus and Mosquito Management
- Wood Preservatives
- The Safer Choice - How To Avoid Hazardous Home, Garden, Community and Food Use Pesticides
- Pesticide Gateway - Health and environmental information on many of the chemicals that are used in our communities and conventional agricultural system.
- Pesticide Induced Diseases Database - Documents wide range of diseases linked to pesticides. Supports policy shift from risk to alternatives assessment.
- How-To Factsheets - from organizing a campaign to how to talk to your neighbors about pesticides, we have dozens of organizing factsheets.
- Alerts and Actions - check out the Beyond Pesticides featured Alerts and Actions. You may also sign up to recieve this information by email.
- Videos for Change - Beyond Pesticides videos from sessions at the National Pesticide Forum. Learn about the problem and solutions!
- State Pages - detailed state and local information, including environmental and public health groups, state contacts, local news and policies.
- Public Comments - participate in the public process, submit comments on upcoming decisions by EPA's Office of Pesticide Programs.
Still can't find what you're looking for? Call us at (202)543-5450