Conference Dates and Times
Times are shown in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
|Pre-Conference Session||Monday, May 24||6:00–7:30 pm EDT|
|Day 1||Tuesday, May 25||1:00–5:30 pm EDT|
|Day 2||Tuesday, June 1||1:00–5:30 pm EDT|
|Day 3||Tuesday, June 8||1:00–5:30 pm EDT|
|Day 4||Tuesday, June 15||1:00–5:30 pm EDT|
|Individual Sustainer||$250||Includes full forum access + cotton tote + your name posted on sustainer list|
|Pollinator||$100||Includes full forum access + organic cotton tote.|
|Cultivator||$50||Includes full forum access|
|Protector||$25||Includes full forum access|
|Student||$10||Includes full forum access|
|Complimentary||$0||Includes full access (fee waived for financial hardship)|
|Friend—Nonprofit||$100||Includes full access for one person + poster (See all sponsorship opportunities for nonprofits)|
|Friend—Corporate||$200||Includes full access for one person + poster (See all sponsorship opportunities for companies)|
Please note: one person may register per form.
There's a cost-effective option for all budgets. If your company or nonprofit would like to become a sponsor, please see this page.
Registration and Cancellation Policies
- Donations are requested, but not required. To ensure that everyone who wants to participate is able to do so, we are offering low-cost and complimentary registration options to those who are experiencing financial hardship.
- Each person must register separately.
- Special bonus: All registrations with donations of $100 or more will receive a Beyond Pesticides branded organic cotton canvas bag!
- Cancellations must be made by email by May 24, 2021, and are subject to a $5 processing fee. No refunds will be issued on cancellations received after this date, or for forum no-shows.
- Nonprofit organizations may sign up to get a virtual "poster" on the registration form, which includes one registration, nonprofit logo on the forum website and virtual platform, as well as the opportunity to display literature and a link to the organization's website. Additional nonprofit sponsorship opportunities.
Questions? Please send an email or call 202-543-5450.