State Pesticide Policies
- Statute 17.114(2b)
- "Combination of approaches"
- IPM Components: Education/Training
- In sustainable agriculture code, state defines IPM and establishes programs to promote IPM
- Statute 18B.063
- IPM Tactics: Prevention
- Directs the state to encourage IPM and require the use of IPM techniques on public lands, such as rights-of-way, parks, and forests. Some state agencies are implementing IPM
- Pesticide Use laws
Local IPM Policies
Local Park/Playing Field Policies
Local Pollinator Policies
- Minneapolis - passed a resolution declaring Minneapolis a pollinator-friendly community and urging city residents to take steps to protect dwindling pollinator populations. For more information, check out our Daily News article.
- St. Paul - bans bee-toxic neonicotinoids and other pesticides “proven to be harmful to pollinators.” For more information, check out our Daily News article.
Send us policies in Minnesota!