- IPM Law: 333 CMR 12
- Requires an IPM program be in place before any products are applied to areas on the groundwater protection list. An approved IPM plan must be in place to apply a product within a primary recharge area.
- Marblehead, MA(turf and landscape)
- In 2001, the Board of Health adopted an Organic Pest Management (OPM) Policy.
- Marblehead, MA(town-owned lands)
- In 2005, the use and application of toxic chemical pesticides, by employees and/or by private contractors, was prohibited on all town-owned lands.
- Newton, MA
- Townsend, MA
- Wellesley, MA
- Wellfleet, MA (Selectmen's meeting minutes, see p. 3)
Park/Playing Field Policies