- Beyond Pesticides' Daily News Blog: Golf: News feed on latest golf stories.
- Golf, Pesticides, and a Father’s Death: Fair Warning, 2019
- Pesticide Manufacturers Sued over Golf Course Superintendent’s Death: Beyond Pesticides, 2014
- Organic golf course management: Lessons from Vineyard Golf Club: Golf Course Magazine, 2018
- Pesticide Curfew too dangerous to use on golf courses again: Tampa Bay Times, Opinion, 2017
- North Tampa residents win battle to stop chemical use at golf course: St. Petersburg Times, July 18, 2009.
- Investigative Report Uncovers Dangerous Pesticide Misuse on Golf Courses in New York, Beyond Pesticides, 2016
- How Green is Golf? Golf Digest, May 2008.
- How Green is Golf? Response to the US Environmental Protection Agency, 2008.
Factsheets and studies
- Millington and Wilson. 2016. Organic golf ‘on the fringe’ - The potential and challenges of a chemical-free golf alternative. The Greening of Golf.
- Kearns and Prior. 2013. Toxic greens: a preliminary study on pesticide usage on golf courses in Northern Ireland and potential risks to golfers and the environment. WIT Transactions on the Built Environment.
- Golf Course Environmental Profile, Volume 5- Pesticide Use on US Golf Courses. 2012. GCSAA.
- Organic Insect Management at The Vineyard Golf Club: Martha's Vineyard, MA.
- Toxic Fairways: Risking Groundwater Contamination From Pesticides on Long Island Golf Courses: Attorney General of New York.
- Arizona Golf Course Pesticide Use Survey: Arizona Cooperative Extension
Additional Resources from Beyond Pesticides
- Lawn and Landscapes Program Page
- Health Effects of 30 Commonly Used Lawn Pesticides Beyond Pesticides factsheet
- Environmental Effects of 30 Commonly Used Lawn Pesticides Beyond Pesticides factsheet
- Detailed information on common golf course pesticides: 2,4-D, bensulide, chlorothalonil, DCPA, dicamba, maneb, mecoprop, thiram, trichlorfon, ziram.