s s


spacer s spacer
Select a State:

Kansas - Government Contacts

State Pesticide Agency:
KS Department of Agriculture
Pesticide & Fertilizer Program

Telephone: (785) 564-6688

State Health Agency:
KS Department of Health and Environment

Charles Curtis State Office Building
1000 SW Jackson
Topeka, KS 66612
Telephone: (785) 296-1500
Email: [email protected]

U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Contact:
US EPA Region 7
11201 Renner Blvd.
Lenexa, KS 66219
Telephone: (913) 551-7003
Email: [email protected]

Is this information accurate? Click here to send an e-mail to Beyond Pesticides.